The Strange Journey
This is Matthew Popow, the Gm of the Beginners Pathfinders Game at Dragon’s Den. The game starts at Noon and runs till about 2:30-3:00. There are some requirements for players listed below.
1. Regular players need to have a notebook too take notes (per player)
2.BRING YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS (i may or may not have a copy on me at the time we play)
Now for character creation (if you need help building a character try to show up a little early)
1. Ability Scores will be determined by the standard method of 4d6 drop the lowest. THEY MUST BE ROLLED IN FRONT OF ME!
2. There will be no use of the Alignment system. HOWEVER players actions must be appropriate and non-disruptive.
3. Certain classes will not be allowed due to a more restricted setting. Others will be altered to fit.
Now for setting information, the game takes place on the content of Tellius. Details are listed below.
1. Players will be allowed one to play one of seven races. Beorc, Cat Laguz, Tiger Laguz, Wolf Laguz, Raven Laguz, Hawk Laguz and Branded. Each will be detailed on this page
2. There are no deities taking an interest in the world, divine magic does not come from them. All magic requires a Focus to be used. Tomes are used for Arcane magic, Staves are used for divine.
3. Summoner, Alchemist, Monk, Ninja and Gunslinger are not allowed
4. Clerics do not need a deity and may choose 2 non-alignment domains. Druids do not get an animal companion or wild shape. Paladins lose smite evil and detect evil, gaining instead challenge and detect magic. Rangers do not get an animal companion. Wizards must take bound Item. Samurai MUST take the Sword Saint Archetype and are renamed to Myrmidons.